Upcoming public lecture(s)
- To be announced
Past universitary lectures
- Lecture series “UCL Society for the Application of Psychedelics (UCL-SAP, London [England], 2019)” (UCL, London [UK]). Optogenetic light on psychedelic drug action (for further information: www.facebook.com)
- Lecture series “Neuroscience in Mental Health – Psychopharmacology” (UCL, London [England], 2018): Introduction to the Neuropharmacology of serotonergic hallucinogens.
- Lecture series “Addiction and Neuropsychopharmacology in Psychiatry” (ICL, London [England], 2017): Tolerance to serotonergic hallucinogens.
Past public lectures/presentations
- Interdisciplinary Conference on Psychedelic Research (Harlem [Netherlands], 2020): "Microdosing - Introduction to the pharmacodynamics of repeated psychedelic-drug intake" (for further information: icpr2020.net).
- Breaking convention (London, Univ. Greenwich [England], 2019): Using optogenetics to shine a light on the motor cortical embedding of the “psychedelic signature move” (for further information: breakingconvention.co.uk).
- Lecture series “Amsterdam Psychedelic Research Association (APRA)” (VU Univ. Amsterdam [Netherlands], 2019): Prolonged Intake of Psychedelics: Tolerance and other Sequelae (for further information: apraresearch.wordpress.com).
- Interdisciplinary Conference on Psychedelic Research (Amsterdam [Netherlands], 2016): Differential tolerance to hyperthermia induced by LSD and DMT is paralleled by differential desensitisation of frontocortical, but not hypothalamic serotonin 2 receptors (for further information: icpr2016.nl).
- German Pharm-Tox Summit (Free Univ. Berlin [Germany], 2016): Differential tolerance to LSD and DMT – A matter of serotonin (5-HT) 2A receptor downregulation?
- Psychedelics – Novel Applications for Depression (Univ. Utrecht [Netherlands], 2015): LSD and the treatment of depression (for further information: stichtingopen.nl).
- DGPT (German association for Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology) conference (Univ. of Techn. Dresden [Germany], 2012): Agonist-selective internalization of the human 5-HT2A receptor.
- World Psychedelic Forum (Basel [Switzerland], 2008): LSD as experimental antidepressant in Rats.